What are cookies?
Cookies are some very small text files that are stored by browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things as the user prefers. They provide a kind of "memory" for the site, so that the visitor can be identified on his next visit to the site and it responds appropriately.
The site has the following types of these files:
- Functionality Cookies: Allow the site to remember user choices such as username, language or region to provide enhanced and personalized features. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as video viewing or social media use. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and it is not possible for them to monitor browsing activity on other websites. In the event that these cookies are rejected, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and the visitor's access to its content may be limited.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about how visitors use the site, (for example, which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from web pages). These cookies collect aggregate and, therefore, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor and is used solely to improve the performance of the website.
For the continuous optimization of the tour by its visitors.
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
It should be noted, however, that this may affect the performance and functionality of the site and limit the visitor's access to its content.
What about users' personal data?
The site never requests personal information from its visitors while navigating its content.
If the user registers as a member of the site, he must enter his email, his name and surname. This data is intended solely for the possible direct communication of the administrators with the users (only via e-mail) or for their periodic electronic information and for the proper operation of the service. This information is not given to third parties.
In case of purchase, the user must enter his name, email, delivery address and possible details that relate exclusively to the transaction. This information is absolutely necessary for the purchase process and will not be given to third parties.
In case of a communication request, the user must enter his name and email, information absolutely necessary for the communication. This information will not be given to third parties.